Camelot Landscaping has extensive experience in landscaping and garden design. Camelot Landscaping is an extension services provided through The Purple Tulip Nursery. Our key staff Martin and Monica have a real passions for creating beautiful and practical gardens to our customer’s delight.
We design gardens taking into account customer lifestyle needs and desires together with a practical approach and a realistic budget that makes our landscaping a cost effective program for our customers.
How To Get My Garden Designed
- We visit your garden and provides both verbal and written advice.
- If you wish to continue with us then the second stage is to discuss the chosen plants and view them at our nursery. You’re welcome to make any changes to suit your preference.
- Once the plans have been finalised, a full costing breakdown will be provided with your invoice.
- Pay a 50% deposit and schedule the garden design project with us.
- You pay the remaining balance only on the handover of your new garden.
- Sit back and enjoy your new, stunning garden!
Kindly contact us at the nursery see contacts page for more information or to make garden design viewing arrangements.